August 5, 2022Read More
Dartmouth Tuck has announced their 2021-22 MBA deadlines and essay releases.
Deadlines: R1: September 27, 2021, R2: January 3, 2022, R3: March 28, 2022
Consortium Deadlines: R1: October 15, 2021, R2: January 5, 2022
Tuck has updated some of their essay questions for the 2021-22 application year:
- Tuck students can articulate how the distinctive Tuck MBA will advance their aspirations. Why are you pursuing an MBA and why Tuck? (300 words)
- Tuck students recognize how their individuality adds to the fabric of Tuck. Tell us who you are. (300 words)
- Tuck students are encouraging, collaborative and empathetic, even when it is not convenient or easy. Describe a meaningful experience in which you exemplified one or more of these attributes. (300 words)
- (Optional) Please provide any additional insight or information that you have not addressed elsewhere and may be helpful in reviewing your application (e.g., unusual choice of evaluators, weaknesses in academic performance, unexplained job gaps or changes, etc.). Complete this question only if you feel your candidacy is not fully represented by this application. (300 words)
- (To be completed by all reapplicants) How have you strengthened your candidacy since you last applied? Please reflect on how you have grown personally and professionally. (300 words)
Contact us today to work with an expert Admitify consultant!