Looking to get your MBA + another degree? These top business schools offer many dual degree programs to choose from. Connect with an Admitify consultant to start your application process today!
- Stanford GSB: Dual-Degrees: JD/MBA, MA Education/MBA, MPP/MBA, MS Comp. Sci/MBA, MS Electrical Engineering/MBA, MS Environment and Resources (E-IPER)/MBA
- Harvard : Dual-Degrees Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (MS/MBA: Biotechnology: Life Sciences program), Harvard Kennedy School: Master of Public Policy (MBA/MPP) and Master of Public Administration-International Development (MBA/MPA), Harvard Law School (JD/MBA), Harvard Medical School (MD/MBA), Harvard School of Dental Medicine (DMD/MBA), Harvard School of Engineering & Applied Sciences (MS/MBA)
- Columbia Business School: Dual-Degrees: Architecture (MBA & MS in Urban Planning), Dental / Oral Surgery (MBA & DDS), Engineering / Applied Science (MBA & MS in Industrial Engineering), International & Public Affairs (MBA & MIA), Journalism (MBA & MS), Law (MBA & JD), Nursing (MBA & MS in Nursing), Physicians & Surgeons (MBA & MD), Public Health (MBA & MPH), Social Work (MBA & MS in Social Work), Teachers College (MBA & MA in Private School Leadership)
- Berkeley Haas: Dual Degrees: MBA in Health Management and Innovation and an MPH in Health Policy and Management (MBA/MPH), Master of Engineering Program (MBA/Meng), Hastings Law or Berkeley Law (JD/MBA); Additional Options: MA in Global Studies (after earning MBA), Haas & Columbia Exchange Program
- Northwestern Kellogg: Multiple Full Time MBA Programs: 1 yr, 2 yr, MMM (dual degree ideal for business leaders focused on careers in design innovation and technology), MBAI (joint degree from Kellogg and McCormick School of Engineering), JD-MBA
- Dartmouth Tuck: Joint/Dual Degrees: Within Dartmouth College: Geisel School of Medicine (MD/MBA), Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice (MPH/MBA), Dartmouth College (PHD/MBA), Thayer School of Engineering (MEM/MBA), Other Institutions + Tuck: School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University (MBA/MAIR), Fletcher School at Tufts University (MBA/MALD), Vermont Law School (MBA/MELP), JFK School of Government at Harvard (MBA/MPA & MBA/MPA/ID), JFK School of Government at Harvard (MBA/MPP)
- Yale SOM: Joint Degrees: MBA/Master’s Degree in Asset Management, MBA/JD with Yale Law School (Three-Year or Four-Year), MBA/MEM or MF with Yale School of the Environment, MBA/MA in Global Affairs with the Jackson Institute for Global Affairs, MBA/MD with Yale School of Medicine, MBA/MPH with Yale School of Public Health (Two-Year or Three-Year), MBA/MARCH with Yale School of Architecture, MBA/MFA with Yale School of Drama, MBA/MDIV or MAR with Yale Divinity School, MBA/PhD with Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences