August 22, 2023Read More
Duke has released their 2020-21 application. Here are the highlights:
- Their essay questions for the class of 2024 remain the same:
- The ‘Team Fuqua’ spirit and community is one of the things that sets the MBA experience apart, and it is a concept that extends beyond the student body to include faculty, staff, and administration. Please share with us “25 Random Things” about you. The Admissions Committee wants to get to know YOU – beyond the professional and academic achievements listed in your resume and transcript. Share with us important life experiences, your hobbies, achievements, fun facts, or anything that helps us understand what makes you who you are.
- Fuqua prides itself on cultivating a culture of engagement. Our students enjoy a wide range of student-led organizations that provide opportunities for leadership development and personal fulfillment, as well as an outlet for contributing to society. Our student-led government, clubs, centers, and events are an integral part of the student culture and to the development of leaders. Based on your understanding of the Fuqua culture, what are 3 ways you expect to contribute at Fuqua?
- For this essay, the word count has been increased to 500 words (up from 300)
- They are still offering both applicant-initiated interviews and interviews by invitation.
- Only unofficial transcripts and self-reported test scores are required at time of application.
- Reapplicants are able to request a clone of their application from the previous year and then make their most recent updates.
- Events and interviews will remain virtual through the end of 2021.
Stay tuned to our blog for more updates and information on application and admissions advice.